Re: [Harp-L] Help me find a program

Hi Ed,

If you are on a PC then Sibelius might be able to do it. This is the professional composing software, it allows you to write complete scores for all types of instruments but it's quite expensive. It's also available for Mac. Cost Approx $600

If you are on a Mac then GarageBand 2 is what you need it comes as part of iLife '05 and is a full recording package. You can produce a full professional CD with GarageBand record upto 8 tracks at once and add effects etc, it really is a great piece of kit. When you record an instrument I believe you can choose to view the notation for it as well as the audio track. Cost approx $70

Hope this helps
Paul