Re: [Harp-L] plug for Rob Paprozzi at Dino BBQ

JP,

        I couldn't agree more. Tone and taste are Rob's strong points. And
his singing is right there with the best of them. I wish I could of been there
in Harlem last night.  Sounds like one of those magical music occurrences. I
have learned a lot about music just watching Rob throughout the years. He gets
better and better. You are also right about him being a nice guy.  He is very
generous and shares his  harp knowledge openly. Rob has been a tremendous
influence for me on harp and my approach to music in general.  Thanks Rob!

                                            Best regards,

                                                      Chris Mastakas