Re: [Harp-L] Let's hear it for Harp-L

How come the Web site for Harp-L says it only has 193 members? Is the counter busted?

Possible explanations, a mass exodus. I got mad and unsubscribed everyone. What Bobbie said. That's the Yahoo Groups counter and it has a much lower and different membership than harp-l has. Harp-l proper was at 1100 yesterday dipped to 1098 and has resurgently swelled to the current number of 1101. We're not the largest harmonica group on the internet but we're definitely the oldest one. Since I disabled the feature that allows people to view the membership list the only way to know the current number is to get it via one of the administrators. If you really want to be confused go look at the yahoo group that's actually called harp-l not harp-l-archives. 2 new members and zero posts, nothing new in a couple of years now. fjm