[Harp-L] Toots Birthday yesterday

Hi everyone,
I saw Toots Thielemans in Scottsdale, AZ last night, performing with his current touring partners Kenny Werner and Oscar Castro-Neves. A wonderful show, and reviews of this tour have already been posted I won't take up bandwidth with that (but if you get a chance to see this trio, don't miss the opportunity). Close to the end of the show, Toots announced that it was his 83rd birthday that day ,but by the energy of his playing and the joy he exhibited onstage as he traded ideas with a couple of outstanding fellow musicians, you'd never know it. Thanks, Toots!