Re: [Harp-L] Rod Piazza  -On Third Thought

In a message dated 4/29/05 10:49:51 AM, billybudd1313@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'll get after him about being too loud too.
>
> Dan G.

    Just to clarify my post about Piazza's volume. . . He has a reputation
for being loud. No problem, if it 's too loud, bring ear plugs. I do often.
    The only time I saw Piazza was a few years ago in Minneapolis at a Famous
Dave's. I was up before 5 a.m. that day, worked 10 hours, came home, changed
clothes and drove 90 miles to the place. Stayed until midnight, got home about
2 a.m. and had to be to work before 6 a.m.
I felt it was worth it. The show was excellent. Somebody would have to be
terrible before I would tell anyone not to go see them in person. We all have to
judge for ourselves and we all like different things.
it's all music and it's all good, is my philosophy.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb