Re: [Harp-L] Rod Piazza - on second thought...

I hope next time he comes
around here (September I believe) they give a better show.>>

I don't know of any touring band working regularly that doesn't have an off night (except maybe Jason Ricci????).

Would you believe that I saw Traffic (w/Winwood, Dave Mason), Led Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac et al at the Grande and Eastown theatres in Detroit in the 60's and they all sounded terrible at the shows I attended?

It's human nature to expect perfection and $worth for every show, but there always seems to be that night where it just didn't click.

The Iceman