[Harp-L] Backing Track Donations?

Dear Friends,

I have a suspicious feeling that many of you are familiar with  www.onlinejam.org<http://www.onlinejam.org/>  Well, if not - it is basically a place to experiment with your improvisational harp playing skills and abilities.

This is achieved by downloading Backing Tracks from the harmonica jammming site - recording your solo over it and then uploading it back to the site for other harmonica players to listen to.

Any new backing tracks are always well received and appreciated by the participants in the jam !!!

 So, if you own some Backing tracks that are collecting dust and would enjoy hearing them be played  by a multitude of different players of various skill levels, please contact me at  franze52@xxxxxxx<mailto:franze52@xxxxxxx>  or go straight to the horses mouth at rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you, and be sure to visit the jam site www.onlinejam.org<http://www.onlinejam.org/> and take advantage of all the wonderful backing tracks already available to improvise to.

Sincerely,
Frank