Re: [Harp-L] Rod Piazza in Pittsburgh

Sorry Ian it was supposed to go to Harp L
On 29 Apr 2005, at 06:31, Paul Routledge wrote:

Yeah Mac is right. Here in the we UK really suffer. Everytime I look at top players gig lists they seem to play all over Europe but hardly ever in Britain.
I just wish that the promoters would sort it out and stop feeding us all that Rock blues stuff.
We want great harp players not twiddly, twiddly a million notes a second look at me Ma rock guitars !!!

Paul

http://kingley.spymac.net/