Re: [Harp-L] Danger in Dallas????

Dang, Tom. Trash me, why don't you! I've been to all those places a hundred times too, and never hesitate. But when asked to recommend "nice clubs in nice neighborhoods" for a female out-of-towner, that would imply somebody looking for a very comfortable and safe area. Just trying to help, jeez!

Tim