Re: [Harp-L] Clubs in Dallas

In a message dated 28-Apr-05 05:19:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
drfertig@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> A dear friend of mine who helps me run the Blues Cruise Sail Away Party
> will
> >be consulting for IBM in a few weeks in Dallas. She is  a blues loving
> swing
> >dancer who needs the names of some very nice clubs in good neighborhoods.
> >Thanks for the help.

here is a list:
The Bone: tuesday nights the Dallas swing dance society comes out.
Django on the parkway: thursday nights west coast swing group comes out.
Hole in the wall: small, but good blues live mon-sat, weds. is best
Deep ellum blues: various blues thurs-sat
Cottage lounge: fri-sun blues
HB