Re: Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] First position blues

What I meant in my post was I would be playing a 12
bar in G. I would start the song from cross (playing a
C harp in the key of G), play in first over the C
chord, and then I would play in third over the V.

Any riffs or ideas for playing over the IV chord
(first position)?

--- mfugazzi67 <mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark
> Wilson"