Re: [Harp-L] overblow begginner question

I also just tried my first GM in years (I usually use sp20s). Crap out
of the box - you can see the workmanship inconsistency - stiff, airy.
It's become my beat-around-the house harp until I learn enough to mod it
in to shape.

>>> "Michael Peloquin" <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> 04/28/05 10:54 AM >>>
Like Chris implied: all Hohner handmade harps can be hit or miss. I just

taught a student how to OB and the GM I had him buy was terrible. I
tweaked
a S20 for him and he was off and running.
IMO, MS series & Hering are similar in their OB weaknesses as the LOs &
Huangs.

Be careful, it's music.
Have fun, it's only music.

Michael Peloquin