[Harp-L] Octave Pedal with leslie speaker

When you have had your fill of straight octave pedal fun, add a small Leslie
(or any rotating speaker) to the mix.  With a chromatic harp, in particular,
the rig produces a very Hammond-esque organ sound.  Obviously, this should be
used judiciously so that it packs some "wow" factor.  Granted, you have to be a
bit of a gear junkie to assemble the parts, but that is most of the fun
anyway!
If you live in land of polkas, check out some of the accordian amps.  Some of
the older models have a rotating speaker as part of the package without huge
size.  I have not tried this with a digital rotating speaker, but I bet that
you can dial in something that sounds good.