Re: Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Boss OC-2 Octave Pedal

The RP400 tracks octaves really well. As does the BOSS harmonist and
BOSS PS3 (pitch shifter) pedal.  The octave effect gets really old
after a while.  I might use it for about 40 secs in the middle of one
tune.  I've been into the harmonist pedal lately - I've been setting
the pitch to a fth below and a 6th above my original note to get some
really fat jazz-like keyboard tones.

I was actually slightly serious about the japanese version of the
OC-2.  I have three pedals and two are the japanese version. They
both sound better then the american ones.  Look on the bottom for the
black label with japanese writing.

Speaking of the digitech unit I notice there is a vocal 300 for sale
at musicians friend in their scratch and dent department for $173.xx
that not a bad price for that unit.

Peace out bros,

Chris Michalek