From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of One2one2three@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:25 PM
To: turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 20, Issue 88

In a message dated 4/26/2005 2:13:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> And anyone who thinks me, or any other reviewer -- even the cruel ones
> -- is responsible for Smith spending his career fighting amateurs for
> crummy gigs in stinking bars in Buffalo just doesn't think.  According
> to his friend One2, Smith was in that hole long before I ever heard his
> name or wrote my very positive review of his CD.  Did some reviewer put
> him there?  Get real.  Find someone to blame who might have had
> something to do with it. Whoever taught you guys to go out of control
> when you read a review is a good candidate for a start.

  Dickhunter,
                As usual, you're all F---ed-up again....taking things out of
context, PUT THAT PIPE DOWN !!!  Show me where I said that...listen up, Shake
left Buffalo long ago, but the crummy gigs and stinky bars are still
available, but You probably wouldn't be interested cause there's lots of good looking
chicks shaking their bootys in those stinky bars !!! But then again, maybe you
could  get booked at " Buddie's" but that's even a long shot, as your music is
a tough sell .The way I see it you've been waiting for years to pounce on the
guy, hope you blew your load, dick... you got served !!!  And finally, I
can't speak for Shakin Smith, but the only person I fear is God...wait a minute,
are you God ?  Hold up your head Dick, and don't let your conscience get you
down...Remember, you are only Richard Hunter...Harp-l legend !

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
     This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify
the sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or
distribute this message or its contents to any other person and any
such actions may be unlawful.

     Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including
orders to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

     BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.