Re: [Harp-L] Magic Dicks fender red knob twin

Hi,

I don't know how Magic set his rig, but last time I
saw Charlie Musselwhite, he was playing through a
Fender Red knob, but he was not using a bullet mic.
It was some kind of stick mic, similar to an SM-57.
He told me it wasn't his amp, but was borrowed for
him for the show from a local music store.

He, of course, sounded great!

Haprin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.