Re: [Harp-L] tools

try fanrfarrell.com
Meanwhile, you can get very good tools at harponline.de

But the tools are nothing if you do not get used to use your main tool: Brain.

Froggy

Aalprice@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi folks. I'm trying to get my hands on some harp repair tools. Especially
the harpsmith reed knockout tool and some other gear. I can't seem to track
this stuff down...can anybody help me here. I did try to find F and R
Farrel,but can't access their site. Do they still operate? Someone told me a
while ago these guys stock harp repair kit. Regards,Al.