Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] Bronson amp @ Buckeye

>All that
> being said, he
> then suggested that I play through the second
> smallest amp in the
> room, something called a Bronson. Well I gotta tell
> ya, from the time
> the tubes heated up, I could tell right away that
> this was something
> special!

I have a little Bronson and it rocks.  No preamp
tubes.  Just a rectifier and power tubes...no work has
been done to it.  I wish I was at home...I could find
out some more info.  I know little about this amp
other then when I plug into any of its three inputs it
sounds great.  Very, very small amp, however.  Perfect
for micing or recording with.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com