[Harp-L] Studbaker John

Anybody ever hear of this guy?  He has an add on a
local music site, and I heard one of his songs this
weekend on satellite radio.  His website shows him
with a harp and guitar, but the clips didn't have any
harp.  The small portion of his song I heard on the
radio had some great vocals, and what sounded like
some pretty good harp!

The songs after his was a solo-acoustic tune by Carlos
Del Junco.  My brother who "hates" the blues didn't
like it as much as the Studbaker song, but he thought
it was pretty cool.  I mentioned how talend Carlos is
and he responded that the songs didn't sound like it
was too hard to play (especially compared to the Jason
Ricci tunes I had him listen to).  Of course, he has
no idea how a hard a song like that probably is on a
standard diatonic.  But then again, most people
wouldn't.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com