[Harp-L] Looking for good harmonica compilation CD

I would like to give to a musician friend of mine a CD of harmonica
music that really demonstrates the virtuosity of some of the great
players (any/all genres).  Any suggestions?

I've also made friends with a classical violinist and have been
answering his questions about the instrument.  Although I know that
there are professional harmonica players who play classical (notably,
Robert Bonfiglio), I don't know if they are adapting the pieces to the
harmonica, or if there are classical / symphonic pieces intentionally
scored for harmonica.  I''d like to pass on to my violinist friend the
names of pieces that have been intenionally written for harmonica.
Anyone know?

Thanks, Rene