[Harp-L] Vibrato on blow notes

When I practice vibrato on blow notes (ex: holes 4, 5, 6) I can get the vibrato ok, but the sound becomes muted because of the bending backpressure (light choking). My harmonicas are setup pretty tight to allow for overblows although they seem fine to me in any other context (not overly tight).

Anyone got any idea how I can do vibrato without causing back pressure?

Is this perhaps the nature of the beast?

Pierre.