RE: [Harp-L] Throat Vibrato on Bent Notes

Piazza as well, who was also mentored by George Smith, uses this technique.

I first heard this technique about 8 years ago, during the "Golden Age" of the Harmonica Masterclasses, when all the Big Cats held seminars. Piazza whooped this out on us, playing through a little Silvertone, and it sounded FAT & HUGE. I was determined then to "get 'er done."

Ray.
www.resgraphics.com/music