Re: [Harp-L] Review of JJ Milteau's Blue 3rd

I wish all reviewers would be so positive in their approach, but it's not to be.

As for me buying JJ Milteau's album: no, I haven't got it, yet. I might once I gave it a listen (Gil Scott Heron is a big draw for me) , but, I would probably wait until we are settled in a month or few, hopefully, somewhere in France.

Even then, I don't know, I am still trying to catch up with the 300+ albums I have loaded on my laptop in a vain desire to finally really take time to listen and learn some of the music. Of course, most of the music I have is more than (ahem) years old, like me!

-Dave Fertig