Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] Grant Dermody

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Nicolas Fouquet <bbhcfr@xxxx>
wrote:

I agree with John!!
 grant is a terriffic player.
<snip>
I wish that Grant could be more famous and touring around Europe as we
would discover a great performer. I have not seen him on stage, but I
can't believe that such soulful player can not be a killer stageman!

Yes, Grant is a terrific live peformer.  I posted a little review after
he was the "featured performer" last summer at one of our
weekly "Jackson Hole Hootenanny" sessions.  I won't repost, but in case
you are interested, the post was July 31, 2004; it is post #21939
(according to yahoo group).  --John K.