[Harp-L] Re: The 'Flexible Gospel' according to Rob P

What a terrific post Rob!

I always teach both TB and pucker and suggest students then have the
choice to go toward the most effective way that their own body produces
the musical sound they want.

After hundreds of students, some come with TB and some with pucker.

By the way I taught Sugar Blue back at Turtle Bay Music School and he can
do both TB and pucker.  On chromatic, he had to have TB for the corner
switches which comes in the second lesson for most students.  He already
played diatonic so well that I made no attempt to teach him anything on
it.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

This message was sent using I-2000 Web Mail.
http://www.i-2000.com/