[Harp-L] Out of the Office ;-)

To All,
I am leaving Wed morning - 4/20 - for Lima, Peru, for a couple of weeks cruising north, ending in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on 5/7. So I will not be making giglist updates until I get back in the saddle, ready for Wednesday evening, 5/11. But keep the gigs coming in - I'll catch up when I catch up.
Thanks to all for your constant updates - that's what makes the list so much fun for me, and useful to everyone else.
Regards to all,
Danny
--

BassHarp