Re: [Harp-L] Re: The 'Flexible Gospel' according to Rob P

<<Yet those same pucker players can't match the TB guys in amplified
tone. >>

There was a time when Jerry Portnoy would pucker holes 1 - 4, simulating the sound of TB with his technique, switching to TB above hole 4. Sounded as full as TB to me on those lower notes - as a matter of fact, I was surprised when I found out that these lower notes were puckered.

The Iceman