[Harp-L] Re: a hand truck?

Take it from a guy pushing 50.... get an aluminum folding hand truck. It is
the best piece of gear I own. I got mine at Lowes for @ $29 and it is perfect
for load ins and outs for my equipment (a Sonny Jr 410 amp, my samsonite harp
 case and gig bag). It folds up and fits in my small 'blues mobile' and also
folds flat so it can go under the stage or out of the way at a gig. It looks
just like the one linked to below, but was cheaper (at Lowes).

_http://www.handtruckcentral.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=22&products
_id=35_
(http://www.handtruckcentral.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=35)

As I get older, and as my PA gear crazed guitar band leader buys more  stuff,
having the handtruck at 2am to help on load out is really important. Mine
has hauled speakers, bass bins, amps, you name it and has held up well.

Andy Vincent