Re: [Harp-L] Re: Jackie

On Apr 18, 2005, at 6:02 PM, jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Whats convincing about bepob bent blues notes? Get a chromatic and just
play bepop. Listen to Meurkens!

Better yet, how about I just get a tenor sax?

I think Meurkens is great. But if I wanted to play it on a chromatic, I would have learned it on
a chromatic.

Poor Dave goes and does something not too many players will do. He sticks his proverbial neck out to honor us with a piece of his life. Yes, indeed, playing takes time and ANY time out of one's life is precious. While I am not the religious type, I say God (or your choice of entity) bless you Dave.
JoJo