[Harp-L] Delta Frost vs. Soul's Voice

In a message dated 4/18/2005 11:00:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  Soul's Voice is still a very responsive harp (not as responsive as
the  Delta Frost in the lower end but more in the top end).   .

  All Bushman Delta Front harps are more responsive than all Soul's  Voice
harps as written above?   It seems to me that  responsiveness is due to gapping.
 Does Bushman gap their SV's differently  than their SF's?
  How do prices compare to my usual fav, the Hohner Special  20's?
ron