[Harp-L] Cleaning

Hi Everyone,

I've been subscribing ever since I met Richard Hunter in the Hartford airport. Thanks Richard.

I've been playing diatonic for a bit now. About five months ago I picked up a chromatic to add some variety to my playing. I've got a Hohner 270 with a wood comb. I need to know how to best take care of it. Recently the wood seems to have expanded; the harmonica won't fit into its case as easily as it used to. I read on the Harp-On webpage to run some water on the harp after playing, but does that affect the wood? In short, how do I best take care of my baby? Thanks for the help.

Tucker Slosburg