Re: [Harp-L] Gregoire Maret

There's lots of guitar on Metheny's The Way Up. Are we talking about
the same thing? I would like to hear Maret in an improv situation.
The Way Up was too compositional for me.  They may be why Maret
sounds unoriginal. Still the thing that really bothers me is that
Maret doesn't seem to have an original voice. Given what the album
is, I'd know Galison or Turn instantly if they were playuing the same
part.

Maret sound very average to me as a musician.  Then again what do I
know according to the french? >;->