[Harp-L] Chris Michalek's trio - Part 2

I guess that I was supposed to talk about Chris's technical ability, the overblows, speed, etc. I forgot to do that because what he does isn't just a trick that he can demonstrate, he puts it into a musical context so well that you forget that he is doing something special. That's extra special. Most of the audience was probably just wondering where he got the little tiny palm sized trumpet that they couldn't see. :0)

Felt obliged to add that.

Peace and music,
Dave