[Harp-L] Re: overblow-tongueblock combination

Hi -

This is true. However, this does not reflect my
current use of overblows. Remember the most recent of
these recordings you mentioned ("That's Right!") was
recorded 4-5 years ago.

I will gladly demonstrate more of this if I see you at
Buckeye or SPAH this year...or at one of Jon Gindick's
Jam Camps...or at one of my gigs...

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com

 just listened to Dennis's "Jump Time" and "That's
Right" again, and to my surprise each cd has only one
track with an overblow. ("Take a Step" and "Wonderful
Time").

And... it's a hole 6 as well, which, according to
some, doesn't really count ;-)

By that I don't mean to say anything demeaning about
Dennis's playing though, ofcourse. I find him a very
tastefull, richtoned, inventive and swinging player!

I do wonder though if he has cd's where there's more
tongue blocked overblowing going on (Dennis?)