Re: [Harp-L] Band Attire and Cheese (Matt Murphy)

Yeah Matt is such a "heavy blues cat", he shared some beautiful stories about playing with "Memphis Slim" and many of Classic players out of Chicago in the 50's..he's a living legend.....did lots of work with MANY of Chi-towns legendary Harp Players!...I'll pass on your regards if I get a chance....
best,
rob paparozzi

Lastly, how sad it was to learn here that Matt "Guitar" Murphy had a stroke. I have so much music that he's a part of in my collection (42 linear feet of CDs). I finally managed to see Blues Brothers 2000 on tee vee the other night and, while it's not as much fun as the original flick, it still had its moments.

I wish him all the best.

or send an email to:
The_Debating_Team-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx