Re: [Harp-L] Re: (Cheesy) Cover Songs

On Apr 14, 2005, at 9:33 PM, Sylvia & Fred wrote:

"Just a Closer Walk With Thee" - ccccc - real, non-processed Provelone (or is schmaltz actually a kind of cheese?).
Fred S (still playin' the Bleu's)

A Closer Walk ain't such a bad tune if you do it NOLA style with a full Dixieland band. Every week we do a dixieland and I play clarinet part. Tonight it was "Back Home in Indiana". Last week it was "Look Down that Lonesome Road".
CWWT should start out as a funeral dirge and then rip loose.
smo-joe