Re: [Harp-L] Harp Size - WAS ... Attire-l List

"Eric Neumann" <eneumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On another note about harmonica size - never make the same mistake I
> made talking about a tiny four holer (akin to the Hohner Little Lady) -
> I unfortunately told somebody during a break that I had "a little one
> called 'Pee Wee'". I think I am still blushing from that faux pas.

add that one to the "Top Ten Worst Pickup Lines In Recorded History".

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?