[Harp-L] Apologies

I have just learned from a friend that my GMail account has been screwy. Some of the mail goes out. Some does not. And some appears to be going out twice. Therefore, I have changed my email address for the Harp list back to my former address (massive hubris: For all those who placed me in their address books, please update).

I have also taken the liberty of re-sending two of my previous emails, sent earlier today.

Apologies.