[Harp-L] Re: Second to none diatonic harmonica

I have three Hohner Marine Band harmonicas which were owned by my great
uncle.  If he was alive today, he would be about 125.  His harmonicas  are over
100 years old and they play better than a lot of newer products on  the market
today.  I'm not a historian, and I don't know how much help this  will be.  My
first harmonica was a Triumph harmonica, made in Burlingame,  CA, and it was a
great harmonica....got it when I was six years old.

Lou Preston