Re: [Harp-L] Gregoire Maret

"Mike and Beverly Rogers" <mbrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Listened to a
> Charlie hunter DVD, with gregoire Maret.  Fantastic chromatic player.
> I'm wondering if anyone can reccomend a CD that he is featured prominently on.

i can't speak to how prominently, but there are 3 charlie hunter shows
on archive.org with gregoire on them.  do a search, or have a look at:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=hunter%20maret%20AND%20mediatype%3Aetree%20AND%20collection%3Aetree

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?