Re: [Harp-L] Gig Attire

If you are a musician in the public eye, you want to play your best,
you want the band to sound their best and you want to always look your
best.  No questions no excuses.  I had a bass player that alswys wanted
to wear sandals to every gig.  The band told him no  We told him is was
not acceptable and he complied.  Most musicians are usually willing to
cooperate but there are jerks out there.  But, you dont want to work
with people like that anyway.  Sit down, have a band meeting, get it
fixed.  If he is stubborn and says no, find a another guitar player.  I
am sure that there is a few of them around.  Good Luck.  Don't
sacrifice the integrity of the band for one guy.

regards,
Roger Gonzales