[Harp-L] Re: Is there gonna be a harmonica summit this year?

Thanks Chris for your reply,
I understand your reasons, hopefully you and your gang will find a way to organize it in the future without any losses, you can count on the harmonica cumminity support, being myself an attendant of the summit 2000 I'd really do whatever is in my hands to support and help you.
Glad to know you went for full time musicianship, I'll try to order your CD, as you know I'm from Chile so it's not so easy to mail order to the states, but I'll see.
best wishes,
Javier.

Another summit was in the works but my biggest sponsor pulled out and