[Harp-L] re: gig attire

Most male musicians wear black dressy pants,a button up shirt, and nice shoes or
boots.Go to a blues festival, folk festival, etc. Check out what the musicians
are wearing.The Cooper Hill Band is a hippie throwback bar band so most of the
band wears jeans.

I favor the social worker talk it out school of band management. James Brown
used to fine band members $50.00 for any missed note(luckily there were no harp
players in the band--we'd be broke). I can't imagine what he'd do if someone
showed up in jeans.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm