[Harp-L] Re: Hello from Old Harp-l member, and interesting gear discovery...

As far as what effects Jason Ricci uses, he mentions on his web site two
Boss pedals, the OC-2 (an octave pedal) and the DM-2 (an analogue delay pedal).

I own and use the DM-2 and really recommend it highly for certain blues  harp
situations. I don't use much delay (left knob @ 10 o'clock, small center
knob turned up just a smidge, the right knob at @ 12 noon), just enough to add a
bit of greasiness to the tone. I've never liked reverb from an amp.

I have been thinking for the last year about trying a Boss OC-2 pedal.
Partly because Jason Ricci uses one. When I play with David Bromberg in a  electric
blues setting, he uses the Boss OC-2 on his Telecaster on some tunes  and
gets a really nice effect. I also have liked some of Billy Branch's work  where
he uses some (unknown to me) octave effect.

Anyone know what octave pedal/effect Billy uses?

Andy Vincent