From: "Cliff Castle" <Cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 9, 2005 1:27:04 PM EDT
To: "randysinger" <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <tomsmics@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: more fireball stuff

Hi Tom,

I had a chance to read your comments on the Fire Ball thread.   Just to clarify,  the FireBall is totally unique.
If someone wanted to compare one of our mics to an SM58, they could (and should) use our vocal mics.
They would easily see that there is wide variety of tones to choose from.

As far as the FireBall is concerned, you have to also take into consideration the size and the shape.  We believe that these things alone will attract many harp players once they have a chance to work with the mic.
As far as sound ,  that is of course subjective , but I suggest that everyone trying the mic should both listen and compare and not just rely on what you're hearing on stage.   Have someone else also critique the sound from the sound board or the audience.   Ideally,  our hope is that both the artist and sound engineer will agree that the mic is great sounding.   However, if just the sound man alone suggests that the mic sounds better than the others,
this has to count for something.

In conclusion, the FireBall was in no way intended to be a substitute for the bullet.   We are merely wanting to provide another tool for players to choose from.

Best regards,

Cliff Castle

From: randysinger [mailto:randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sat 4/9/2005 12:08 AM To: Cliff Castle Cc: Rob Paparozzi Subject: more fireball stuff

Here are more, as you requested, cliff.