[Harp-L] re: Kim Wilson's mic

I remember an interview years back with KW (Cathy Norton's maybe) and I'm pretty sure he mentioned the same source, that supplied Cary Bell with his mic (the unorthodox looking red one), sold or gave him one that he was using. Also, pretty sure that the mic man was from Sweden. I saw Cary w/Bob Margolin last August in Atlanta and he was using Mookie Brill's Astatic, but said that he preferred his custom job. I've heard no other harp players mentioning this source since. Anyway--

See ya--
Rick