[Harp-L] Musician's Friend: good deal on mikes

Hello, just so you won't miss out, there are clearance sales going on at
www.MusiciansFriend.com
for all kinds of products. There was at least one kind of harmonica mike,
and several other mikes at nearly 75 percent off. The same kind of thing
happened about three years ago for me when they had an eleven hundred dollar
7-string acoustic guitar there for $400, which I promptly got. Off to snag
some good deals now.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com