[Harp-L] JR's "Her Satanic Majesty Requests..."

--- MLeFree <mlefree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Goenopheny" is also on Jason's lastest CD, "Her
> Satanic Majesty Requests...Harmonica Music."
> This CD features Jason doing some very tasty
> acoustic playing as well as a bountiful amount of
> his signature "pedal to the metal" playing.  A
> must-have!

Yes indeedy! "Her Stanic Majesty Requests" is
killer diller! It's a superb compilation of some of
JR's favorite cuts taken from his current work as
well as stuff he's done with others. He's very
proud of it, and rightly so. Listening to him
tackle a country tune is yet another lesson in his
versatility and unstoppable musicality.

BTW, I asked JR what the heck "Goenopheny" means.
He laughed, and said simply... "Well, I was 'Going
off in E'" Okay, now I get it. Doh!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

(PS... sorry for double post. Hit "Send" before I
was finished. Doh!)

Yahoo! Messenger