RE: [Harp-L] fireball

For what it's worth, Mark...
I got to try one plugged into a few different chains - I could see
having this mic for an alternative, but not as a single replacement for
the kind of sound I want. It might be nice to use (or have handy) for
use if you want a different sound.

It's like anything else - beer for instance - some folks only want
micro-brew, and others savor their PBR.

To me - the fireball is like Amstel... wants to be fancy, looks pretty
in the package and all... but it didn't make me want to give up "my
usual" completely. I think I can get by with an SM58 on a stand for
anything else outside of the chicago sound for my harp playing.

I did however, sign up for that free give-away contest for this mic..
heh. But, I am holding off too.