Re: [Harp-L] ya wanna know why?

When I picked up my first harmonica I just naturally went to pucker mode.
After awhile I think it helps with my make-out sessions too :)
I can toungeblock to a minimum degree and bend some notes while doing so. I
only really TB when I'm playing split intervals. Any other use just feels
weird, but I practice sometimes to try to get the feel of it. One day maybe
I'll be more TB than pucker! But I never really had any instruction when I
started out so I just puckered by default.

--

-Frederick Lascelles, Jr.
epulosity@xxxxxxxxx